The longevity of Rock and Roll is second to none. If today's radio stations would only support these legendary musicians and promote their latest recordings, the music world would be in a much smarter place.Then these great artists wouldn't be isolated by the "Classic Rock" label and younger generations can take notice. It's the music that made radio great not the deejay. Ray Shasho was labeled 'Rock Raymond' in high school after demonstrating his obsession for rock music. Shasho became a Top 40 radio deejay in the late '70s and early '80s under the air name Ray Richards. He’s attended hundreds of rock concerts and has rubbed elbows with rock’s legends. Ray is also the author of a brand new book entitled 'Wacky Shenanigans on F Street' -Proud to be Politically Incorrect in Washington, D.C.. Ray's new book is available to purchase at amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com. Ray especially enjoys in-depth interviews with notable rock celebrities. Ray's articles are featured on recording artist’s websites worldwide. Watch for a very special project called 'Saving Rock and Roll' coming very soon!
- About Ray Shasho
- MUSIC TRIED AND TRUE -New Site
- CLASSIC ROCK HERE AND NOW
- The Classic Rock Music Reporter
- Ray Shasho on Goodreads
- Ray Shasho on Facebook
- Music Journalist Ray Shasho on Twitter
- THE PUBLICITY WORKS AGENCY
- THE RAY SHASHO SHOW ON BBS RADIO
- THE RAY SHASHO SHOW COMING SOON!
- THE RAY SHASHO SHOW ON YOU TUBE
- RAY SHASHO AUTHOR PAGE
- KEYS AND CHORDS IN BELGIUM
- THIS SITE IS SPONSORED BY 'THE PUBLICITY WORKS AGENCY' REPRESENTING AUTHORS & MUSICIANS- Visit us at www.publictyworksagency.com -Or call us today at 941-877-1552
- NEW! BROTHER ROCK COMIC STRIP -Drawn by Guy Gilchrist